Cooking Tricks With Food Processor
The present day hectic routine makes it too strenuous for spending extra time or cooking. With quick cooking recipes and tricks one can spend lesser time in the kitchen while not compromising on taste. You can get yourself a food processor to help you in magical ways for doing the tedious tough kitchen tasks. Here are some tips for quick cooking using your food processor:
- Your food processor could be of great help for mixing and kneading pizza dough in less than 3 minutes. Though it would require extra time for the dough to rise.
- You can also grind hamburgers within seconds using your food processor.
- Food processors could allow you to mince chicken with mayonnaise or salmon with cream cheese for making a sandwich spread.
- You can also puree the leftovers in your food processor for making baby food. There are specialized baby food makers also available in the market that are capable of not only blending and chopping but also steaming and warming as well.
- Food processors can also grate cheese much quicker than a box grater.
- You can also make soups using extra-ripe melon, cherries, or tomatoes and your food processor.
- Food processors are also of great help for making preservative-free nut butter like cashew butter, peanut butter, almond butter, etc.
- Mayonnaise could be whipped up in five minutes in your food processor. All you need is just egg yolk, oil, and a little vinegar and your homemade mayonnaise is ready within five minutes!
- Food processors can help you grate chocolate in bulk. This would be quite enough for dusting over cupcakes for a large party!
- You can easily mince or grind meat for making the perfect meatballs, burger patties, or kebabs using your food processor.
- Your food processor could help you in slicing, grating or chopping vegetables for making curries, salsa, or salad.
- Food processor could be of great help for making sauce instantly.
- You can also turn oats into flour just by pulsing in your food processor.
- The food processor can also aid in making the perfect Hummus or Falafel. FoodProcessorHub.com offers extensive information on food processors and ratings and reviews for the top food processors as well.
- You can also prepare the perfect desserts using your food processor. Whether it be fruit yogurt, popsicles, sorbets, and even some cakes, your food processor can help you achieve the perfect consistency and making the perfect desserts just within minutes.
- Your food processor could also help you in making yummy milkshakes and smoothies.
If you are the one who does not want to spend extra time in the kitchen while ensuring the same taste, get yourself a food processor and try these tips. We are sure they would help you in cooking like a pro while saving on your time and effort.